MOTOR BOAT & YACHTING JULY 2016 – HOW TO USE YOUR KILL CORD PROPERLY – SPONSORED BY LANDAU
How to Use your Kill Cord Properly
Few people involved in powerboating will ever forget the tragic accident that occurred in Padstow two years ago when an entire family were thrown from a RIB that then circled unchecked at high speed, killing the father and eight-year-old daughter and severely injuring two other members of the family.
It’s easy to think that it won’t happen to us but having experienced myself how easy it is to forget to attached a kill-cord after leaving the helm and how quickly a boat can ‘hook’ (where the bow digs in during a turn, causing the boat to spin violently).
Read the full ‘How To’ article in the July issue of the magazine.
Landau UK are sponsoring the monthly Motor Boat and Yachting Magazine ‘How To’ series. The next one will be ‘How to Sea Trial a Boat’. Each of the 12-part maintenance series will also feature a detailed video, which can be viewed Here >>
Find out more Here >>
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- FURTHER SUPPORT
- TO OFFER YOU PEACE OF MIND
- Message from CEO of Landau UK Ben Metcalfe
- Solent Business Awards 2019
- LANDAU UK NAMED AS DISTRIBUTOR OF SHOCKWAVE S5 MARINE SUSPENSION SEATING
- LANDAU UK ARE DELIGHTED TO BE A NOMINEE IN THE SOUTH COAST BUSINESS AWARDS 2019
- LANDAU UK’S CHIEF EXECUTIVE IS UP FOR A LANDY CHALLENGE
- LANDAU UK AND THE WACKILY WHEELED RED BULL SOAPBOX RACE 2019
- LANDAU UK COMMERCIAL BOOKED TO EXHIBIT AT SEAWORK 2019
- Happy Christmas from everyone at Landau UK