A KILLCORD YOU’LL NEVER FORGET
Landau UK – the official and only distributor of the fantastic new ‘Lifecord‘ which was featured in the February edition of the Motor Boat and Yachting Magazine and officially launched at the London Boat Show 2018.
Lifecord is a newly designed kill cord providing the certainty and reliability of a tethered connection between a boat’s engine ignition kill switch and pilot, ensuring the vessel’s engine stops should the pilot be inadvertently thrown from the helm. However, unlike the typical passive kill cords commonly seen, Lifecord is a ‘smart’ kill cord incorporating detection technology designed to trigger an audible and visual warning alarm should Lifecord be connected to the boat’s kill switch but not the pilot, similar to the seatbelt warning in your car.
Lifecord is designed & manufactured in Great Britain and will be available to purchase from March 2018 from Lifecord’s UK distributor – Landau UK. Register your interest HERE.
The RRP is £89.95 and includes a Lifejacket Key worth just over £10.
For further details or to register your interest call Landau on +44 (0)1489 577588 email email@example.com or complete this REQUEST FORM >>
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- A kill cord you’ll never forget
- Revolutionary marine light tape
- Landau UK are the UK’s only official distributor of the new Seabob Rescue
- Biocide Free Fouling Release System
- Landau UK gains recommendation for ISO 9001:2015
- Landau UK Launches New Marina Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at Motorboat & RIB Show 2017
- Landau UK Wins Coveted Motor Boats ‘Outstanding Service Award 2017’
- Landau UK Launches New Marine Shrink Wrapping Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at London Boat Show 2017