TV & Film Industry Specialists
Landau UK are specialists in the supply of marine equipment & services, vessels, props, filming platforms and mechanical and electronic solutions to the TV and film industry. With over 20 years in the leisure and commercial marine industry, Landau UK have built up the highest available reputation for their services levels, and as such prides themselves on being able to assist with both TV and film productions of all sizes.
Landau UK can provide:
- Loan, rental and preparation of marine equipment and vessels – both on and under water
- Manufacture of marine based props and filming platforms – all shapes and sizes
- Provide imaginative marine mechanical and electronic solutions to arrive at the required solution
- Landau can also provide loan vessels of all sizes and types – please ask for further information
Why Landau UK?
Landau UK is fully adaptable and flexible. If there’s something you need from the marine sector then Landau can source it for you
Landau UK can quote and assist on set – in the UK or Europe
Landau UK provides peace of mind and is fully insured.
Landau UK supplied or worked on the following films or TV series either as a sub contractor or direct:
- Props for the latest Jason Statham ‘Mechanic: Resurrection’ film (film launch Oct 2016)
- Vessel for ‘Alice in Wonderland – through the looking glass’ (film launch May 2016)
- James Bond – ‘The World is Not Enough’
- Time Team – Coastal
- Scrap Yard Wars
Call us today on +44 0(1) 489 577 588 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- Lifecord gets a Special Mention at the Dame Awards 2018
- Celebrating 25 Years of success at Southampton Boat Show
- Double Award Celebration for Lifecord and Landau UK Commercial
- A kill cord you’ll never forget
- Revolutionary marine light tape
- Landau UK are the UK’s only official distributor of the new Seabob Rescue
- Biocide Free Fouling Release System
- Landau UK gains recommendation for ISO 9001:2015
- Landau UK Launches New Marina Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at Motorboat & RIB Show 2017