WHY WOULD YOU INSTALL SATELLITE TV AND COMMS? – THE BENEFITS
Ideal for those times when you or your family want to sit back and relax on board and watch your favourite TV programs. You can access hundreds of channels of standard and HD programming including news, weather, sports, movies and music.
In our experience
We have installed over 150 Satellite TV Systems and we have probably installed more systems to more brands of boats than anyone. We know the best wiring routes, best dome placements and can advise you on the most suitable system to suit your needs.
What to watch out for
Some systems are designed for use at anchor or on a marina mooring only and others for use on the move with more sophisticated gyroscopes. The positioning of the domes is very important as they need a ‘line of sight’ to satellites.
Tell us what you would like from a Satellite TV System either by phone, email or visiting our office & workshop or we can send an Engineer to visit your boat.
We can then advise you on the most suitable system to satisfy your requirements and prepare a quotation for you. A basic single TV system involves supplying and fitting a satellite dome, an antenna control unit, a satellite TV receiver (e.g. a Sky Box), power and satellite cabling, all linked to a TV in the main saloon. Should you require a multi TV installation, bespoke cabinetry, custom brackets/fittings or a dummy dome we can estimate the relevant costs and include them in your quotation.
How long does it take?
2-5 days depending on the specification and number of cabins the satellite signal is distributed to.
What’s the cost
Approximately £2,875 – £15,000 ex VAT for supply and installation. All equipment and parts are warranted.
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- FURTHER SUPPORT
- TO OFFER YOU PEACE OF MIND
- Message from CEO of Landau UK Ben Metcalfe
- Solent Business Awards 2019
- LANDAU UK NAMED AS DISTRIBUTOR OF SHOCKWAVE S5 MARINE SUSPENSION SEATING
- LANDAU UK ARE DELIGHTED TO BE A NOMINEE IN THE SOUTH COAST BUSINESS AWARDS 2019
- LANDAU UK’S CHIEF EXECUTIVE IS UP FOR A LANDY CHALLENGE
- LANDAU UK AND THE WACKILY WHEELED RED BULL SOAPBOX RACE 2019
- LANDAU UK COMMERCIAL BOOKED TO EXHIBIT AT SEAWORK 2019
- Happy Christmas from everyone at Landau UK