Landau UK strives to give private and trade boat owners a professional and reliable service, stopping at nothing to get the job right and ensure customer satisfaction. Our success and reputation is the product of continual development and we are proud to introduce the innovative new Landau UK Coding Service.
“…the elegance of the boat is not compromised yet the safety increased. “
Register a motor vessel as a charter boat & small company and reap the following benefits:
- Reclaim original VAT* paid on the boat
- Reclaim VAT* and duty on all fuel
- Reclaim VAT* on all purchase for the charter boat including berthing
- Purchases can be offset against Tax
- The motor vessel will be equipped with a high level of safety equipment, making it an altogether safer boat
* VAT can only be reclaimed with appropriate VAT invoices
At Landau UK we are offering a unique and complete coding service from start to finish. The scope of which includes the development of an existing motorboat to fit the coding specifications necessary to allow compliance to the Department of Transports “The Safety of Small Commercial Motor Vessels” A Code of Practice.
The full Landau UK Coding Service includes a selection or all of the following:
- Attend the boat and guide its owner on each section of the work
- Attend the boat and undergo a survey to note work and parts required to bring the boat to a Chartered Specification and quote.
- Carry out all work required to the highest standards
- Carry out independent stability test
- The RYA as Landau’s preferred certifying authority will appoint a surveyor to inspect the vessel
- Register the boat as a Charter Boat
- Set up a Limited Company and apply for VAT registration with the owners of the boat as company directors
- Provide one years warranty on all parts and labour supplied by Landau UK (In some cases warranty on parts is longer dependent on manufacturers chosen in the original specification)
All changes will be subtle and conform wherever possible to the aesthetics of the boat therefore not detracting from its looks, simply adding to its practicality and safety should it be chartered or not.