THE WORLD’S FIRST ELECTRIC WAKEBOARD
Riding the Radinn Wakejet feels like flying over the surface of the water. No wonder this exciting new product proved such a hit at this year’s London Boat Show at the ExCel Centre in the Docklands. The brainchild of Swedish entrepreneur Philip Werner, the Wakejet Cruise is revolutionary because it allows wakeboarders to surge over the water without the need of a powerboat and tow rope.
Following an official unveiling at Cannes last year, the futuristic boards were launched in the UK on the Landau UK stand at the London Boat Show and are sure to turn heads among watersports fans looking for something different.
If you’re wondering how much these electric wakeboards cost, prices start at €15,000. The boards are available in a choice of three colours – Amazon Green, Pacific Blue or Glacier White.
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- LANDAU UK NAMED AS DISTRIBUTOR OF SHOCKWAVE S5 MARINE SUSPENSION SEATING
- LANDAU UK ARE DELIGHTED TO BE A NOMINEE IN THE SOUTH COAST BUSINESS AWARDS 2019
- LANDAU UK’S CHIEF EXECUTIVE IS UP FOR A LANDY CHALLENGE
- LANDAU UK AND THE WACKILY WHEELED RED BULL SOAPBOX RACE 2019
- LANDAU UK COMMERCIAL BOOKED TO EXHIBIT AT SEAWORK 2019
- Happy Christmas from everyone at Landau UK
- LANDAU UK WINS FOXTROT 8 LANDING CRAFT REFIT AND REFURBISHMENT PROJECT
- Lifecord gets a Special Mention at the Dame Awards 2018
- Celebrating 25 Years of success at Southampton Boat Show
- Double Award Celebration for Lifecord and Landau UK Commercial