Marine Lighting Tape
REVOLUTIONARY NEW MARINE LIGHTING
Landau UK are now offering a revolutionary new lighting strip system for the marine industry. The new lighting system is perfect for ferry and cruise operators, refit specialists, marinas and marine safety officers and organisations.
It is a revolutionary, cost-effective slim and flexible electroluminescent lighting strip system that operates from low amperage supplies to provide numerous applications for use in industrial and commercial areas. Uses range from marine vessel directional strip lighting in emergency and safety situations to step illumination on stairwells, bar and entertainment areas, gangways and car deck walls and floors, vessel name lighting, as well as advertising displays and graphic display light boxes. It can even replace neon signage, notably for graphic display light boxes, where it enables greatly reduced box thickness to just 12mm, a huge reduction on other commercially available florescent light signage systems, which are 40mm thick.
For further details, advice, or to place an order call Landau on +44 (0)1489 577588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- A kill cord you’ll never forget
- Revolutionary marine light tape
- Landau UK are the UK’s only official distributor of the new Seabob Rescue
- Biocide Free Fouling Release System
- Landau UK gains recommendation for ISO 9001:2015
- Landau UK Launches New Marina Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at Motorboat & RIB Show 2017
- Landau UK Wins Coveted Motor Boats ‘Outstanding Service Award 2017’
- Landau UK Launches New Marine Shrink Wrapping Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at London Boat Show 2017