PRINCESS MOTOR YACHTS
Power, Precision, Passion – the Princess name has become synonymous with all that is finest in motor yacht design. Likewise, Princess Service offers quality, dedicated and tailor-made support to suit the specific needs of each individual owner.
As an energetic and forward-thinking company, Princess Service balances traditional values of customer service with technical expertise and innovation. We understand that time spent on your Princess should be enjoyable from the moment you step onboard to the moment you disembark. We offer the security of knowing that, before every trip or visit, your Princess is in the best possible condition. To achieve this, Princess Service currently offers three service levels, ranging from organizing lift, antifoul, replacing anodes and servicing underwater items to a more comprehensive boat care package, including regular visits to your Princess to check through all systems.
As a Princess Service customer you will have the added reassurance that a Princess Service engineer will be contactable seven days a week. Should you encounter an issue, a fully qualified engineer will offer you immediate telephone support. Should the fault remain unresolved, the engineer will schedule a visit to your vessel at the next available opportunity.
The quality of our support results from many years’ experience working with the full range of Princess yachts. Our goal is to maximize the amount of enjoyment and performance your Princess can bring you. From simple antifouling to the installation of a full satellite entertainment system, our range of services will help you get the most out of your boating experience, allowing you to relax and enjoy comfortable, hassle free yachting.
For more information on the services offered or for a quotation please call +44 (0)1489 577714 or fax +44 (0)1489 577784
Benefits Of Princess Service Uk To The Princess Motor Yacht Owner
- Seven day per week call number to all Princess Services customers
- A dedicated service with engineers experienced with the Princess Range
- A service package offered and tailored to the specific owner to help take the maintenance trouble away and add to the definitive motor yacht experience
- A log recorded for each vessel using our detailed service packages giving the benefit of a service history
- A close working relationship with Princess Parts and Princess Motor Yacht Sales to ensure that any level of upgrade or fitout will be with the upmost empathy to your Princess Motor Yacht regardless of age
- Fully warranted supply and service
- Coding to comply with MCA charter regulations, to include all paperwork to enable the vessel to be commercially registered
- Individual and tailored service packages, annual or three year options on new or brokerage vessels to include annual lift, antifoul and underwater maintenance
- Installation or upgrade on electronics, electrical and entertainment systems
- Refit work to include cabinetry, teak work, upholstery and electrical
- Galvanic survey
- Insurance work
- General service and maintenance work