JOIN THE LANDAU FAMILY
Landau UK is a vibrant and energetic place to work with our HQ in Swanwick, Hampshire. We’re an award-winning company, providing first class service and support to our customers and exciting career opportunities to our employees.
Landau UK are a leading marine retrofit specialist and full-service provider, delivering award winning installations and retro-fits of all equipment and systems to luxury yachts, both power and sail.
Senior Sales Manager
We are recruiting for a Senior Sales Manager (f/t or p/t) who will drive existing customer sales and bring in new business for Landau UK.
Based in the Landau UK Head Office in Swanwick Marina, Southampton.
‘The Senior Sales Manager will actively chase leads to bring in new business whilst maintaining a solid base of existing customers. They will manage refit, retrofit and installation projects from the commercial, trade and leisure marine markets. Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain focused sales drive by meeting targets and coordinating sales projects
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance, product education and after sales support
- Generate customer estimates, proforma and invoices
- Coordinate projects – including scheduling and updates to customers
- Daily CRM Management for existing and new customers
- Support marketing activities for lead generation and Landau roadshows’.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1489 577588.
We are looking for several Marine Engineers – including electrical, engineering (engine servicing etc.) and general maintenance for retrofit, maintenance and repairing of vessels from the trade, commercial and leisure marine sector. The roles will be based out of the Landau UK Head Office in Swanwick Marina, Southampton but there will be an element of travelling as and when required.
This role requires someone who has great attention to detail, communication and people management skills, plus the ability to use their own initiative.
This person/s will ideally be very methodical, process driven and with a real passion for the marine industry and ‘getting things done’.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Repair and maintenance of vessels and all associated machinery and equipment
- Marine Supervisor/s will be responsible for team management
- Assisting with all planned maintenance and servicing
- Reporting any deficiencies in the appropriate manner and to the appropriate personnel
- Assisting with all stock control procedures ensuring tools, maintenance & cleaning equipment is stored correctly at all times. Adhering to all legal requirements as minimum standard
- Maintaining and coordinating appropriate paperwork with respect to engineering, job cards and Health and Safety issues
- Complying with Company Policies and Procedures
- Fulfilling Health & Safety responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy Statement
- Attending all training relevant to the role and operational requirements
- Undertake any tasks assigned to you by the Project Manager
- Ability to travel as and when required.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1489 577588.
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- A kill cord you’ll never forget
- Revolutionary marine light tape
- Landau UK are the UK’s only official distributor of the new Seabob Rescue
- Biocide Free Fouling Release System
- Landau UK gains recommendation for ISO 9001:2015
- Landau UK Launches New Marina Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at Motorboat & RIB Show 2017
- Landau UK Wins Coveted Motor Boats ‘Outstanding Service Award 2017’
- Landau UK Launches New Marine Shrink Wrapping Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at London Boat Show 2017