JOIN THE LANDAU FAMILY
Landau UK is a vibrant and energetic place to work with our HQ in Swanwick, Hampshire. We’re an award-winning company, providing first class service and support to our customers and exciting career opportunities to our employees.
Landau UK are a leading marine retrofit specialist and full-service provider, delivering award winning installations and retro-fits of all equipment and systems to luxury yachts, both power and sail.
Commercial Marine Sales
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you experienced in the commercial marine sector? We’re attending a great show in a fantastic city in September and we’re looking for someone with experience in commercial marine sales, contacts and networking/hospitality to come along and join our team. Initially this will be on a temp basis with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1489 577588.
We are looking for several Marine Engineers – including electrical, engineering (engine servicing etc.) and general maintenance for retrofit, maintenance and repairing of vessels from the trade, commercial and leisure marine sector. The roles will be based out of the Landau UK Head Office in Swanwick Marina, Southampton but there will be an element of travelling as and when required.
This role requires someone who has great attention to detail, communication skills, plus the ability to use their own initiative.
This person/s will ideally be very methodical, process driven and with a real passion for the marine industry and ‘getting things done’.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Repair and maintenance of vessels and all associated machinery and equipment
- Marine Supervisor/s will be responsible for team management
- Assisting with all planned maintenance and servicing
- Reporting any deficiencies in the appropriate manner and to the appropriate personnel
- Assisting with all stock control procedures ensuring tools, maintenance & cleaning equipment is stored correctly at all times. Adhering to all legal requirements as minimum standard
- Maintaining and coordinating appropriate paperwork with respect to engineering, job cards and Health and Safety issues
- Complying with Company Policies and Procedures
- Fulfilling Health & Safety responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy Statement
- Attending all training relevant to the role and operational requirements
- Undertake any tasks assigned to you by the Project Manager
- Ability to travel as and when required.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1489 577588.
No recruitment agencies please.
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- LANDAU UK NAMED AS DISTRIBUTOR OF SHOCKWAVE S5 MARINE SUSPENSION SEATING
- LANDAU UK ARE DELIGHTED TO BE A NOMINEE IN THE SOUTH COAST BUSINESS AWARDS 2019
- LANDAU UK’S CHIEF EXECUTIVE IS UP FOR A LANDY CHALLENGE
- LANDAU UK AND THE WACKILY WHEELED RED BULL SOAPBOX RACE 2019
- LANDAU UK COMMERCIAL BOOKED TO EXHIBIT AT SEAWORK 2019
- Happy Christmas from everyone at Landau UK
- LANDAU UK WINS FOXTROT 8 LANDING CRAFT REFIT AND REFURBISHMENT PROJECT
- Lifecord gets a Special Mention at the Dame Awards 2018
- Celebrating 25 Years of success at Southampton Boat Show
- Double Award Celebration for Lifecord and Landau UK Commercial