LANDAU UK AND THE WACKILY WHEELED RED BULL SOAPBOX RACE 2019
Landau UK are one of the select few who have been chosen to take part in the Red Bull Soap Box Race which is taking place on Sunday 7th July at Alexandra Palace in London. From hundreds of applications only 70 were chosen for their unique wackily-wheeled soapbox to entertain and enthral the watching thousands. (the show will be shown on Christmas Day).
Landau UK put forward a proposal to bring history back to life with the fastest and most awesome ‘soapboat’. Landau will be reproducing the ‘Foxtrot 8’ – a Falklands landing craft (which we are currently restoring – this project is being funded by the Chancellor using LIBOR funds and is part of the Trust’s wider “Memorial Fleet” project, at Boathouse 4 in the historic dockyard for Portsmouth Naval Base Property Trust) but adding some craziness, imagination and lots of creativity. It has huge historical Naval heritage and following – a big story behind it and one which is growing! We’ve previously made a hotdog cardboard boat which won a creativity award at Seawork International 2018! Our design is fuelled with creativity, laughter, craziness and some Red Bull. It’ll be a ‘step back in time machine’…just watch us go!
Please vote for us at https://soapboxrace.redbull.com/uk/en/team/crafty-landings/
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- Message from CEO of Landau UK Ben Metcalfe
- Solent Business Awards 2019
- LANDAU UK NAMED AS DISTRIBUTOR OF SHOCKWAVE S5 MARINE SUSPENSION SEATING
- LANDAU UK ARE DELIGHTED TO BE A NOMINEE IN THE SOUTH COAST BUSINESS AWARDS 2019
- LANDAU UK’S CHIEF EXECUTIVE IS UP FOR A LANDY CHALLENGE
- LANDAU UK AND THE WACKILY WHEELED RED BULL SOAPBOX RACE 2019
- LANDAU UK COMMERCIAL BOOKED TO EXHIBIT AT SEAWORK 2019
- Happy Christmas from everyone at Landau UK
- LANDAU UK WINS FOXTROT 8 LANDING CRAFT REFIT AND REFURBISHMENT PROJECT
- Lifecord gets a Special Mention at the Dame Awards 2018