Double Award Celebration for Lifecord and Landau UK Commercial
Tuesday 3rd July was a double celebration for Landau UK Commercial as they won not one but two awards at the prestigious European Commercial Marina Awards 2018 at Seawork International. Landau UK Commercial entered the Lifecord, which is a newly designed kill cord providing the certainty and reliability of a tethered connection between a boat’s engine ignition kill switch and pilot, ensuring the vessel’s engine stops should the pilot be inadvertently thrown from the helm, into the Innovations Showcase in the category of ‘Safety and Training’ and were delighted to win this category award. It was then announced that Landau UK Commercial had also won the much coveted overall ‘Spirit of Innovation’ Award.
Ben Metcalfe, Chief Executive, explained, “The Lifecord is a unique design that works with any vessel switch and detects when it is being worn, via a waterproof, tension sensoring device – perfect for the commercial marine sector. We are absolutely delighted to have won the category and Spirit of Innovation Awards at last night’s Seawork International ECMA Awards Ceremony. Winning the awards reinforces that there is a gap in the commercial marine market which the Lifecord can fulfill and will without doubt save many lives”.
To find out more on this new Award-Winning lifesaving product please call Landau UK on +44 (0) 1489 577 588 or purchase online https://www.landauuk.com/product/lifecord/
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- Solent Business Awards 2019
- LANDAU UK NAMED AS DISTRIBUTOR OF SHOCKWAVE S5 MARINE SUSPENSION SEATING
- LANDAU UK ARE DELIGHTED TO BE A NOMINEE IN THE SOUTH COAST BUSINESS AWARDS 2019
- LANDAU UK’S CHIEF EXECUTIVE IS UP FOR A LANDY CHALLENGE
- LANDAU UK AND THE WACKILY WHEELED RED BULL SOAPBOX RACE 2019
- LANDAU UK COMMERCIAL BOOKED TO EXHIBIT AT SEAWORK 2019
- Happy Christmas from everyone at Landau UK
- LANDAU UK WINS FOXTROT 8 LANDING CRAFT REFIT AND REFURBISHMENT PROJECT
- Lifecord gets a Special Mention at the Dame Awards 2018
- Celebrating 25 Years of success at Southampton Boat Show