Revolutionary marine light tape
Landau UK, are now offering a revolutionary new lighting strip system to the marine industry. The new lighting system is perfect for ferry and cruise operators, marinas, refit specialists and marine safety officers and organisations.
It is a revolutionary, cost-effective slim and flexible electroluminescent lighting strip system that operates from low amperage supplies to provide numerous applications for use in industrial and commercial areas. Uses range from marine vessel directional strip lighting in emergency and safety situations to step illumination on stairwells, bar and entertainment areas, gangways and car deck walls and floors, vessel name lighting, as well as advertising displays and graphic display light boxes. It can even replace neon signage, notably for graphic display light boxes, where it enables greatly reduced box thickness to just 12mm, a huge reduction on other commercially available florescent light signage systems, which are 40mm thick.
The tape itself is just 0.5mm thick (as thin as a business card) and lightweight affording inherent flexibility of use and with this and the thinner light boxes, the weight of the system is considerably reduced making it easier and safer to handle. The light tape provides an 85% – 90% energy saving against other commercially available florescent light boxes. It is also the longest and brightest electroluminescent lamp in the world. It can be supplied in a range of colours and widths, with lengths of up to 300ft or more. By varying supply voltage and frequency, the brightness and hue can also be adjusted.
It is the most versatile light bulb ever developed, is extremely light, flexible and very easy to install with multiple colours, a variety of widths and lengths of 500 feet or longer.
- Easy Installation – flexible illumination of 100 feet (30m) or more with a single connection. Helps reduce your installation time by 75%.
- Unmatched Durability – heavy load capable, vibration and impact resistant. Able to withstand punctures and piercings temporarily.
- Energy Efficient – uses 40% less power than traditional LED’s.
- Customer Cut Shapes – illuminate non-symmetric shapes with a uniform mirror image light source.
- Thin & Wide – it’s thinner than a credit card and nearly a meter wide. It can fit into any tight space and cover any surface with ease.
- No Heat Problems – unlike LED’s it can run for 40,000 hours and never get hot, plus it operates in extreme temperatures.
- Even Illumination – no hot or cold spots at any size, a uniform light source without the need for diffusion.
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- FURTHER SUPPORT
- TO OFFER YOU PEACE OF MIND
- Message from CEO of Landau UK Ben Metcalfe
- Solent Business Awards 2019
- LANDAU UK NAMED AS DISTRIBUTOR OF SHOCKWAVE S5 MARINE SUSPENSION SEATING
- LANDAU UK ARE DELIGHTED TO BE A NOMINEE IN THE SOUTH COAST BUSINESS AWARDS 2019
- LANDAU UK’S CHIEF EXECUTIVE IS UP FOR A LANDY CHALLENGE
- LANDAU UK AND THE WACKILY WHEELED RED BULL SOAPBOX RACE 2019
- LANDAU UK COMMERCIAL BOOKED TO EXHIBIT AT SEAWORK 2019
- Happy Christmas from everyone at Landau UK