LANDAU SPONSORING MOTOR BOAT AND YACHTING 12 MONTH MAINTENANCE SERIES
How to Clean your Teak Decks
There’s nothing like the golden glow of a freshly cleaned teak deck to make your boat look like new – but everyone seems to have a different idea about how to achieve it.
Ironically the very reason teak is so soft and grippy to walk on in wet deck shoes is also the reason that it loses its lustre so quickly.
Its ability to absorb water means it also sucks in dirt and other impurities, particularly on the bathing platform where ?it is permanently exposed to the elements rather than sheltering ?beneath the cockpit canopy.
Fortunately, if tackled correctly, teak decking cleans up remarkably easily ?and effectively. Get it right and you’ll restore the beauty of real wood. Get it wrong and you’ll end up with a patchy deck of different hues.
Landau UK are delighted to be sponsoring the new 12 month ‘How To’ series in Motor Boat and Yachting Magazine, with the first one ‘How to Clean your Teak Decks’ in the latest May 2016 edition of the magazine. Each of the 12-part maintenance series will also feature a detailed video, which can be viewed Here >>
Find out more Here >>
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- FURTHER SUPPORT
- TO OFFER YOU PEACE OF MIND
- Message from CEO of Landau UK Ben Metcalfe
- Solent Business Awards 2019
- LANDAU UK NAMED AS DISTRIBUTOR OF SHOCKWAVE S5 MARINE SUSPENSION SEATING
- LANDAU UK ARE DELIGHTED TO BE A NOMINEE IN THE SOUTH COAST BUSINESS AWARDS 2019
- LANDAU UK’S CHIEF EXECUTIVE IS UP FOR A LANDY CHALLENGE
- LANDAU UK AND THE WACKILY WHEELED RED BULL SOAPBOX RACE 2019
- LANDAU UK COMMERCIAL BOOKED TO EXHIBIT AT SEAWORK 2019
- Happy Christmas from everyone at Landau UK