Landau Uk Are Finalists of The British Marine Awards 2016
Landau UK are delighted to have been chosen as a finalist in the British Marine Awards 2016 – ‘Best Marine Company to Work For (in the over 10 employees)’category.
Jon Bagge, Senior Sales Manager commented – ‘As a company I think we offer something different. We are a company that people come to, to try something different, that others may shy away from, like making a vibrating dance floor or fitting a Steinway piano for instance. There is a real personal touch. I sometimes take my projects too personally but I always end up with a happy client.’
The Awards ceremony took place last week during an exclusive Black Tie Dinner underneath the legendary 19th century sailing ship, Cutty Sark, which has been moored in Greenwich since 1954.
Guests at the Awards ceremony enjoyed a motivational talk from, Talan Skeels-Piggins. The inspirational Paralympic champion was left paralysed from the mid-chest down after a motorcycle accident in 2003, and told he would spend up to two years in hospital upon admission, Talan defied expectations to be discharged only six and a half months later. Undaunted by his injuries, he has since set about a series of challenges to prove to himself and the world that being in a wheelchair would not stop him from what he wanted to do.
Find Out More Here >>
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- A kill cord you’ll never forget
- Revolutionary marine light tape
- Landau UK are the UK’s only official distributor of the new Seabob Rescue
- Biocide Free Fouling Release System
- Landau UK gains recommendation for ISO 9001:2015
- Landau UK Launches New Marina Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at Motorboat & RIB Show 2017
- Landau UK Wins Coveted Motor Boats ‘Outstanding Service Award 2017’
- Landau UK Launches New Marine Shrink Wrapping Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at London Boat Show 2017