LANDAU UK BOOKED TO ATTEND SEAWORK
Landau UK are once again booked to attend Seawork 2016.
- ROTINOR – The latest dive propulsion vehicle
- Intellian Satellite Antenna Systems – Whether delivering goods across oceans or exploring for oil and gas in remote regions, Intellian’s solutions range from Satellite TV and VSAT, to Global Xpress and FleetBroadbands, enabling reliable connectivity
- MLS Fuel Purification System – Designed to remove up to 99.9% water and diesel bug and other contaminants
- Argus Thermal Imaging Cameras – Designed with safety in mind, the thermal imaging cameras are a perfect solution for rescue mission
- Abrasive blast cleaning
- Thermal metal spraying (TSA, TSZ)
- UHP water-blasting and application of various coatings
- PAT testing
- Gas free certification for tanks and confined spaces
- Load testing
- Ultra Sonic thickness testing of metals
- Ultra Sonic hatch leak detection survey
- Thermal image surveys.
Interactive demonstrations will also be taking place at 11am daily.
Come and visit Landau on the Quayside- Q5, 14th – 16th June 2016.