THE WORLD’S FIRST ELECTRIC WAKEBOARD
Riding the Radinn Wakejet feels like flying over the surface of the water. No wonder this exciting new product proved such a hit at this year’s London Boat Show at the ExCel Centre in the Docklands. The brainchild of Swedish entrepreneur Philip Werner, the Wakejet Cruise is revolutionary because it allows wakeboarders to surge over the water without the need of a powerboat and tow rope.
Following an official unveiling at Cannes last year, the futuristic boards were launched in the UK on the Landau UK stand at the London Boat Show and are sure to turn heads among watersports fans looking for something different.
If you’re wondering how much these electric wakeboards cost, prices start at €15,000. The boards are available in a choice of three colours – Amazon Green, Pacific Blue or Glacier White.
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- Landau UK are the UK’s only official distributor of the new Seabob Rescue
- Biocide Free Fouling Release System
- Landau UK gains recommendation for ISO 9001:2015
- Landau UK Launches New Marina Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at Motorboat & RIB Show 2017
- Landau UK Wins Coveted Motor Boats ‘Outstanding Service Award 2017’
- Landau UK Launches New Marine Shrink Wrapping Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at London Boat Show 2017
- Landau UK Appoints New Business Operations Director
- LANDAU UK EXHIBITING AT METSTRADE 2016