Ultranchor – A revolution in anchoring safety
Landau UK to showcase the ULTRAnchor – a revolution in anchoring safety.
Completely hand made from 316 stainless steel and hand polished, every ULTRAnchor is designed for excellence. The ULTRAnchor demonstrates why a correct weight distribution and design is so important when setting and recovering your anchor.
In fact, invert any ULTRAnchor and it will instantly recover itself to the attack position. Such performance has been achieved with the innovative patented features this anchor displays; including a curved lead filled tip for instant penetration, a hollow shank for optimal weight distribution, concaved base surfaces for maximum holding power and large side wing plates to avoid release during changing wind or tide conditions.
- Catches at the first drop
- Holds immediately
- Instant deploy
- No dragging
- Outstanding performance
- Life time warranty
Furthermore, each anchor is easily recoverable with the flat pivot surface on the underside base. The ULTRAnchor is suitable for all vessel types and locates securely onto the bow roller.
- Self launching off your bow roller
- Always lands in the attack position
- Instantly buries deep and holds firm in unfavourable weather conditions
- Does not release in a changing wind or tide
- Unique self-righting features
- Easily recoverable from the bottom
- Self aligning into your bow roller
- Stunning 316 stainless steel
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- Biocide Free Fouling Release System
- Landau UK gains recommendation for ISO 9001:2015
- Landau UK Launches New Marina Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at Motorboat & RIB Show 2017
- Landau UK Wins Coveted Motor Boats ‘Outstanding Service Award 2017’
- Landau UK Launches New Marine Shrink Wrapping Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at London Boat Show 2017
- Landau UK Appoints New Business Operations Director
- LANDAU UK EXHIBITING AT METSTRADE 2016
- LANDAU UK COMPETITION WINNER ANNOUNCED