Landau UK Appoints New Business Operations Director
Landau UK are delighted to announce the appointment of Jonathan Crossland as its new Business Operations Director.
Jon will be responsible for managing and implementing plans for the future growth of Landau UK and will provide stability and mindfulness without holding back on innovation. Jon will oversee the working environment and associated operating procedures, working alongside board members monitoring operational performance. Jon brings with him more than 12 years’ experience developing relationships in the marine industry having worked at Cosalt, Crewsaver and latterly Trimline on the successful supply of both marine products and medium to large scale refurbishment projects on a global basis.
Commenting on this new appointment, Ben Metcalfe, Managing Director at Landau UK said: “Jon brings with him a considerable amount of experience at a senior level of operational management and will support Landau UK in its business growth for the future. He has an abundance of passion for leadership and excels at developing businesses to achieve their maximum potential whilst adopting industry best practice.”
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- A kill cord you’ll never forget
- Revolutionary marine light tape
- Landau UK are the UK’s only official distributor of the new Seabob Rescue
- Biocide Free Fouling Release System
- Landau UK gains recommendation for ISO 9001:2015
- Landau UK Launches New Marina Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at Motorboat & RIB Show 2017
- Landau UK Wins Coveted Motor Boats ‘Outstanding Service Award 2017’
- Landau UK Launches New Marine Shrink Wrapping Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at London Boat Show 2017