MOTOR BOAT & YACHTING JULY 2016 – HOW TO USE YOUR KILL CORD PROPERLY – SPONSORED BY LANDAU
How to Use your Kill Cord Properly
Few people involved in powerboating will ever forget the tragic accident that occurred in Padstow two years ago when an entire family were thrown from a RIB that then circled unchecked at high speed, killing the father and eight-year-old daughter and severely injuring two other members of the family.
It’s easy to think that it won’t happen to us but having experienced myself how easy it is to forget to attached a kill-cord after leaving the helm and how quickly a boat can ‘hook’ (where the bow digs in during a turn, causing the boat to spin violently).
Read the full ‘How To’ article in the July issue of the magazine.
Landau UK are sponsoring the monthly Motor Boat and Yachting Magazine ‘How To’ series. The next one will be ‘How to Sea Trial a Boat’. Each of the 12-part maintenance series will also feature a detailed video, which can be viewed Here >>
Find out more Here >>
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- Landau UK are the UK’s only official distributor of the new Seabob Rescue
- Biocide Free Fouling Release System
- Landau UK gains recommendation for ISO 9001:2015
- Landau UK Launches New Marina Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at Motorboat & RIB Show 2017
- Landau UK Wins Coveted Motor Boats ‘Outstanding Service Award 2017’
- Landau UK Launches New Marine Shrink Wrapping Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at London Boat Show 2017
- Landau UK Appoints New Business Operations Director
- LANDAU UK EXHIBITING AT METSTRADE 2016