LANDAU SPONSORING MOTOR BOAT AND YACHTING 12 MONTH MAINTENANCE SERIES
How to Clean your Teak Decks
There’s nothing like the golden glow of a freshly cleaned teak deck to make your boat look like new – but everyone seems to have a different idea about how to achieve it.
Ironically the very reason teak is so soft and grippy to walk on in wet deck shoes is also the reason that it loses its lustre so quickly.
Its ability to absorb water means it also sucks in dirt and other impurities, particularly on the bathing platform where ?it is permanently exposed to the elements rather than sheltering ?beneath the cockpit canopy.
Fortunately, if tackled correctly, teak decking cleans up remarkably easily ?and effectively. Get it right and you’ll restore the beauty of real wood. Get it wrong and you’ll end up with a patchy deck of different hues.
Landau UK are delighted to be sponsoring the new 12 month ‘How To’ series in Motor Boat and Yachting Magazine, with the first one ‘How to Clean your Teak Decks’ in the latest May 2016 edition of the magazine. Each of the 12-part maintenance series will also feature a detailed video, which can be viewed Here >>
Find out more Here >>
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- Landau UK are the UK’s only official distributor of the new Seabob Rescue
- Biocide Free Fouling Release System
- Landau UK gains recommendation for ISO 9001:2015
- Landau UK Launches New Marina Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at Motorboat & RIB Show 2017
- Landau UK Wins Coveted Motor Boats ‘Outstanding Service Award 2017’
- Landau UK Launches New Marine Shrink Wrapping Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at London Boat Show 2017
- Landau UK Appoints New Business Operations Director
- LANDAU UK EXHIBITING AT METSTRADE 2016