MARINE FIRMS ARE PUSHING THE BOAT OUT AT LONDON BOAT SHOW 2016
More than 50 firms from Hampshire are exhibiting at the London Boat Show which runs until January 17.
The marine sector is worth around £3 billion to the UK economy and the London Show, along with Southampton, act as important showcases for the many firms involved in the industry which is so important to the South Coast.
Latest Toys & Gadgets
- A kill cord you’ll never forget
- Revolutionary marine light tape
- Landau UK are the UK’s only official distributor of the new Seabob Rescue
- Biocide Free Fouling Release System
- Landau UK gains recommendation for ISO 9001:2015
- Landau UK Launches New Marina Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at Motorboat & RIB Show 2017
- Landau UK Wins Coveted Motor Boats ‘Outstanding Service Award 2017’
- Landau UK Launches New Marine Shrink Wrapping Service
- Landau UK Exhibiting at London Boat Show 2017